Friday, February 29, 2008

International RSI Day, 29 February 2008

Since today is after all this International Repetitive Strain Injury Day and the TUC poster this year is called “repeat after me” I am repeating my post (below) on this subject from Monday.

"Another important health & safety campaign this week and yet another straight lift from the excellent Risks - the weekly TUC email bulletin on H&S."Union reps should start gearing up for International RSI Day, the last day of February every year. In 2008 - a leap year - that means Friday 29 February.

Whether you do a workplace risk assessment, a body mapping session or just a bit of general awareness rising, make sure you do something. Unions can order a special 'Repeat after me' RSI day poster from the Hazards Campaign.

The massively popular posters, produced by Hazards magazine, say: 'Repeat after me: Too much, too fast, too often is too painful too stand. Repetitive strain injuries. Don't let them repeat the same old mistakes.''Repeat after me' poster. Email the Hazards Campaign for poster order details."

No comments: