Sunday, September 27, 2009

Labour Party Conference 2009 Sunday 27th September

It must be true that the sun shines on the righteous since the 2009 Labour Party conference opened this afternoon amidst glorious blue skies and bright warm sunshine.

Due to massive traffic jams I was late and by the time I checked into my hotel and made my way to the conference I had missed the beginning. Luckily my two fellow West Ham CLP delegates Rachel Tripp and Charlene McLean were far more organised than me and had attended the London Labour regional briefing and voted on the contemporary priorities ballot (we voted for Beating the BNP, Housing, Royal Mail post office and School meals).

I am in row A on the far left (of course) of the floor. If you are a delegate come over and say hello.

I hope to post on the main debates, exhibitions and fringe events. If I can work out how to do it I will twitter live from the conference floor.

No comments: