Monday, November 12, 2012

Something wrong with this blog, blogger or Internet Explorer?

Now I know the miserablists (et al) will claim that there is indeed lots wrong with my blog but many apologies to those who have had "difficulty" opening John's Labour blog in recent weeks and months (it kept crashing or you lost the will to live while waiting for it to open).

I have tried various things and changed the template a little while ago but this clearly didn't work. It goes well with Chrome, but that is perhaps hardly surprising since blogger is run by the same firm (Google). Blogger "help" wasn't that helpful I am afraid.

I have now rolled back the template and removed all the individual changes to the layout. It seems to be running much better? Let me know if you are still having problems. 

No comments: